Invest in an exclusive new lifestyle opportunity that’s minutes from miles away
Rewarding investment choices
Four boutique buildings offering bespoke townhomes and apartments framing half an acre of open lifestyle space.
- Two bedroom apartments available
- Built to the very highest standards
- Stylish interiors with indulgent finishes
- European appliances, generous spaces, integrated storage
- Oversized balconies with striking river and city views
- Two, three and four bedroom townhomes available
- Elegant and expansive ground floor setting
- Secure courtyard with direct street access
- Quiet, private and spacious
- Bespoke kitchens, abundant natural light
Proven investment performance
- Neighbouring prestige properties of similar quality have delivered some of the best returns in Newstead from both a capital growth and rental return perspective.
- Across a 20-year resale period, Newstead properties on par with Newstead Series have enjoyed an average annual rate of median price growth of 8.3%.
- Apartments in a similar building have a high level of rental demand, with low vacancies and premium rents.
- Neighbouring Pier at Waterfront recorded the highest price paid for an apartment in Brisbane when released in 2008, and in recent times experienced $25 million in sales.
• Exclusive precinct that continues to break transaction records • Highly affluent area with top income earning young professionals
Key demographic statistics
|Median weekly household income||$2,253||$1,562|
|Median personal weekly income||$1,334||$703|
|Median family income||$2,881||$1,821|
|Median monthly mortgage repayments||$2,383||$1,562|
Source: Resolution Research Pty Ltd, ABS — July 2017